The High Energy Theory Group, Institute of Physics (HETG, IoP) is located at the 7th floor in the physics new building. The ultimate goal of our group is to understand the fundamental structure of matter and the evolution of the Universe.
HETG IoP sponsors short-term workshops and longer-term programs, as well as hosting visiting scholars for long-term stays.
For the information prior to 2018, please visit our old website: http://www.phys.sinica.edu.tw/~heptheory/archived/.
- 2022/02/11 Congratulations to Distinguished Research Fellow Dr. Hai-Yang Cheng was awarded the 《2020 台灣物理學會特殊貢獻獎》(Special Contribution Award of the Physical Society of Taiwan in 2020)
- 2021/08/11 open faculty position
- 2021/01/22 Congratulations to Dr. Che-Yu Chen was awarded the “AAPPS-DACG Workshop - Awards for Excellent Presentations”
- 2018/11/19 HETG 35th Year Reunion (2018/11/09)
- 2018/11/12 [Research Highlight] Quark-hadron phase transition may explain the death of very massive stars
- 2018/05/02 Interview with Prof. Hoi Lai Yu
Open postdoc positions
We invite applications for several post-doctoral positions beginning Spring or Fall 2021. Please refer to https://academicjobsonline.org/ajo/jobs/19564 for details.