共用設備使用及預約狀態 (Shared facilities reservations)
Shared facilities reservation rules
1. If you violate the following rules, your user license will be suspended temporarily. If you continue to violate the rules, your user license may be indefinitely suspended.
2. Only licensed users can be granted user accounts for making reservations and using facilities.
3. If you use a facility without making the reservation in advance, and it happens three times, your user license will be suspended.
4. Please check with the facility manger for the maximum allowed reservations for each facility. If you book more than the allowed time slots, your user license will be suspended.
5. If you have very special needs that you have to book more than the allowed time slots, please discuss with the facility manager (or directly email your request to email@example.com).
6. The user needs to pay for the reserved time slot (if not properly canceled in advance), whether he/she shows up or not.
7. The facility managers have the right to adjust the reservations if needed.